Friday, July 1, 2016

Welcome!


Welcome to my library! This site serves as a space for me to review and recommend YA literature, with a focus primarily on fiction but also poetry, plays and non-fiction when possible. I'll do my best not to spoil any twists or turns along the way, but can't make any promises. If you enjoy reading this site, please feel free to follow me. I plan to update it with each new book finished!

As for me, I'm a writer and teacher in the Boston Public Schools. As a lifelong reader, I thought it would be easy and joyful to teach reading to others. While it has been extremely rewarding and joyful, it hasn't been easy. Young and adult readers alike have such varied interests, reading levels and stamina. This blog will serve as a log of my own reading adventures, a resource for those who teach reading, and hopefully an answer to the ever-present question: What do I read next?

- K.

No comments:

Post a Comment